Yes, these days you DO need a stellar portrait (multiple portraits even) if you want to make a good first impression online. And no, you are NOT too fat, quirky or awkward to do a portrait shoot.
But ok, photos aside, aren't portrait shoots super uncomfortable and cringe-worthy? Like, even the word itself brings up images of soulless studio lighting, gawky half-smiles and expressions of utter terror. Browse some Linked-in photos. This is no joke.
Mehp! Wrong! A Portrait shoot, with me anyways, is not awkward in any way, shape or form. We go for a walk, I trip once or twice, we laugh, I tell you how to stand and what to do with your hands, I take some photos of you in front of a cool wall or whatever, and we might even go for a drink afterwards. It's super relaxed and casual, and you literally just have to show up. The rest is on me :)
A portrait shoot starts at € 295. Included in the price is:
- 30 digitally edited photos in an online gallery
- any location in Amsterdam
- 60 minutes of photography
EXTRA STUFF YOU CAN ADD:
- Skype consultation call: A great way to plan your shoot if you feel insecure or want to do something creative € 45
- How to embrace your awkwardness - and get awesome photos € 15
- What to wear guide € 10